The International Graduate Program (IGP) in Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management has been established since 1999.
- Supported the need to provide international graduate programs due to the 1997 economic crisis 1
- Conformed with the Faculty of Engineering’s policy towards more international exposure and activities
- Began by offering the master degree in Industrial Engineering
- Internationalizing academic activities of Department of Industrial Engineering as well as Faculty of Engineering
- Enhancing the international reputation of Department of Industrial Engineering and Faculty of Engineering at Kasetsart University for academic excellence
- Providing the opportunity for faculty members at Department of Industrial Engineering to interact and engage with invited international lecturers
- Providing the opportunity for faculty members at Department of Industrial Engineering to strengthen their international credential