First round of admission period: Now – January 31, 2018.
Please submit your application online at
After submitting the application, please make a payment using the following payment form at a TMB bank.
Once the application payment is done, please email to inform our admission staff at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview Date: TBA.
Master Degree in Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management
To be considered for admission, candidates must meet the following admission requirements:
1. A four-year baccalaureate degree in engineering, science, statistics, or closely-related fields.
2. A grade-point-average of 2.5 or above during an undergraduate study.
3. Three letters of recommendation from supervisors at work and/or previous university instructors.
4. Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score (optional).
To be considered for admission, candidates must meet the following admission requirements.
1. A master degree in the engineering or related disciplines in science and mathematics.
2. Grade-point-average of 3.0 or above from the master degree.
3. Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score.
4. A narrative description of research interest (Bring it during the interview)